- Identify safe work practices that your employer must have in place to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Describe how workers can stay safe while working indoors and outdoors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Examine COVID-19 vaccine and booster policies that effect your workplace.
- Explain various leave policies (emergency, paid sick time, FMLA and more) available if you do test positive for COVID-19.
Dates, Times, and Registration:
These trainings will be held virtually, but you must register in advance for the training.
Space is limited to 50 participants per session.Additional sessions will be added on an as needed basis.
- January 27, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- January 27, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- February 1, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- February 3, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. REGISTER HERE.
- COVID-19 Delta and Omicron variants Factsheet Dec. 2021
- Respirator and Mask Factsheet
- Ventilation Basics Factsheet from AFT
- Portable Air Cleaners Factsheet